Live Smart (hereinafter referred to as “LS” or “The Company” or “We”) provides a range of software, product and (hereinafter collectively referred to as, “Service“) to consumers (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
We may collect personal information (defined in Article 1) of the users of the Services of LS. We manage it as defined below.
1.What User Information we collect and method of collection
User Information is acquired or accumulated in connection with the use of the Services we provide including equipment and software used by the Users.
Furthermore, with respect to information specified by the relevant law as “personal information”, we obtain it upon consent of the customer.
We collect and use personal numbers (including My Number or Social Security information) and personal information, which are based on the law for the use of numbers to identify specific individuals in administrative procedures, within the scope of use defined by the law.
In relation to Services provided, LS may collect the following user information :.
Information About the User
- All users must register to use LS App. Users are asked to provide various information such as the name, email address, delivery address, invoice address, telephone number, and details of the credit card.
- We collect information on the use of Services, products purchased, pages read, the history of advertisements and search keywords searched by the user.
- Information about the user’s date of birth, sex, house room using the service, information about household electrical appliances, hobbies, and lifestyle preferences.
Information about the use of LS Services
- Access interface related information (e.g. device information, terminal ID, access from App or LINE etc.)
- History of behavior (e.g. Settings, selection, input, date of use, time of use by the user)
- Other information (e.g. IP address, cookie, location, personal identification information, sensor, and so on).
Information collected from other sources
- We sometimes collect the information about the transaction record and the settlement of the customer’s personal information between the users and our partner (including information sources, advertisers, and advertising sources).
- Information obtained by inquiry to a resident’s certificate, public institution, etc.
- Information obtained from published information sources such as telephone book newsletters and official gazettes.
- nformation obtained from credit information institutions.
- Other than that, information obtained from a third party, such as an introduction by a user.
2.Using Third-party Products
To measure the effectiveness of advertising or other services, we may add third party products inside our App and use third party tools for analysis (hereinafter referrred to as “Third-Party Product”).
3.User-Information – Purpose of Use
Information collected is used for the following purposes
- Authentication and confirmation of registration for the Service, identity of the User, maintenance, preservation and improvement.
- To assist in related services (e.g. advertising distribution, product introductions, and so on).
- To notify users of the change of the provisions of the service and so on.
- To provide additional services (such as improving service content and improving convenience) and providing other support.
- For product development
- Corporate services provided by us (e.g. market analysis and marketing support).
- To provide a third party as specified in paragraph five.
- For purposes of use associated with the intended purpose of use.
4.Change of usage of user information
We may change the purpose of use of user information within the range reasonably acceptable that it has considerable relevance, and if we change it we will notify or announce to users.
5. Third Party Provision
With regard to personal information specified in Article 2 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act“) among the user information, except for the case where the consent of the user is obtained in advance, we will not provide it to third parties, subject to the following exceptions.
- When the Company consigns all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for the purpose of use
- Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger, spin-off, business transfer or other reason
- When personal information is provided to the information gathering third-party products in accordance with the provisions of Article 2
- In cases where there is a need to cooperate with the government agencies or persons entrusted by regulatory authorities, by obtaining the consent of the user.
- In cases where the provision of information to third parties is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws (including the case of joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act)
- Regarding information that does not correspond to personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law, such as statistical information such as trends of preferences of multiple users, sensor information, etc., for which individual users are not specified, We may provide it for use.
6.Notification and Disclosure of Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When the user requests for the purpose of using personal information or disclosure of personal information based on the provision of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall notify or disclose to the user by an e-mail confirmation. We will notify you when that personal information does not exist. However, this will not be the case unless we are obligated to disclose by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
7. Correction of personal information
In the event that the Company is requested to correct, add or delete its contents (hereinafter referred to as “Correction etc.”) based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act due to the reason that the personal information is not true from the user, after confirming that it is a request from the user himself, conduct necessary investigation without delay in the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use, and based on the result, correct the contents of personal information, etc. we will notify the user to that effect (we will notify the user to that effect when we make a decision not to make corrections etc.). However, this is not the case unless we are obligated to correct by personal information protection law or other laws and regulations.
8. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
If the user is requested to suspend or delete the use of the personal information in whole or in part (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) from the user, or if the personal information is requested to a third party without consent of the person In the event that it is requested to suspend its provision (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of offer”) pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act for the reason that it is provided, if it is found that there is a reason for the request , After confirming that it is a request from the user himself, we will suspend or stop the use of personal information without delay and notify the user to that effect. However, unless we are obliged to suspend use or stop offering by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
We will review the operation status regarding the handling of user information as necessary and make efforts to continuously improve, and we may change this policy as necessary. If we change this policy, it will take effect from the time it is posted on our website, and the user has used this service after the modified policy has been posted on our website In case, we assume that you agree with the change.
10. Safety Management Measures
We are responsible for managing access to personal information, restricting means for taking personal information, measures for preventing unauthorized access from the outside, leakage of personal information, prevention of loss or damage and other personal information safety management We will take necessary and appropriate measures (hereinafter referred to as “Safety Management Measures“). Upon taking safety control measures, we will properly implement technical protection measures and organizational protection measures as follows by making use of the relevant laws and / or guideline framework.
Technical Protection Measures
Management of access to personal information (including restrictions on access authorized persons (including measures such as immediately invalidating accounts of employees who have transferred or retired), monitoring system of access status (long-term preservation of access logs, etc.), password Periodic change, entrance / exit management etc) will be carried out.
We will implement restrictions on means to take out personal information (prohibition of recording on the external recording medium by all means, execution of e-mail monitoring between the company and outside the company after prescribing it within company regulations etc.).
We will implement measures (firewall installation etc.) to prevent unauthorized access from the outside.
Organizational Protection Measures
- Supervision of employees (including temporary staff)
As the person in charge of personal information management, appoint “Information security officer” and clarify the responsibility and authority of the employee concerning the safety management of personal information.
We will establish internal regulations and manuals concerning safety management, make them compliant with employees, and carry out appropriate audits on the status of compliance. Education and training on personal information security management will be carried out for employees.
- Supervision of subcontractors
We may consign all or part of the handling of personal information. In this case, we select those that are deemed to handle personal information properly, and in the consignment contract, we will collect information such as safety management measures, confidentiality, conditions of re-entrustment, return of personal information at the end of the consignment contract and other personal information We will properly establish matters concerning the handling of and carry out necessary and appropriate supervision.
11.Stop Direct Mail Including Support Information etc.
If customers do not wish to send advertisements by direct mail, etc. (including guidance by e-mail or SMS), we can offer the cancellation to our company. However, excluding sending such as application concerning various services provided by the Company or e-mails concerning confirmation of order etc., important notification e-mail regarding services used by customers, etc. necessary guidance for business operation of our company . For cancellation requests, please contact the reception desk described in paragraph 12.
12. Inquiries and complaints reception desk
〒 105 – 0003
2 – 21 – 2 Nishi – Shinbashi, Minato – ku, Tokyo Daiichi Saka Building 2F
Established February 21, 2018
Revised June 15, 2018
Further Revised July 21, 2019