1. User information to be collected and collection method
In this policy, "user information" means information generated or accumulated in connection with the use of Live Smart related to the user of this service (hereinafter referred to as "user") and its related equipment or software It means what we collect based on this policy.
In addition, when we acquire the information stipulated by laws and regulations as necessary personal information, we will acquire it with customer's consent.
In addition, regarding the personal number (My Number) and specific personal information based on the law concerning the use etc. of numbers for identifying a specific individual in administrative procedures, the Company shall, only within the scope of the purpose of use stipulated by the same law, We will collect and use.
In connection with this service, we may collect the following user information.
(1) Information received from users
① In providing this service, we will register users of Live Smart for users of this service. Upon user registration, we ask you to provide other personally identifiable information such as name, email address, shipping address, invoice address, telephone number, details of credit card, etc. that can be identified by the individual user.
(3) The service and software used by users, the products purchased, the history of browsed pages and advertisements, and retrieved search keywords are gathered when the user uses the services of our company or affiliated parties or browses pages .
(2) Information we collect on the use of Live Smart
In providing this service, we may collect information including the following information.
Terminal related information (device information, terminal ID, etc.)
· Behavior history information (Operation of user on service: setting, selection, input, date of use, time of use, others)
· Live Smart information (IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information, sensor information, etc.)
(3) Information collected by the Company other than users
① A transaction record including personal information of a user made between a user and our partner (including an information provider, an advertiser, an ad delivery destination, etc., hereinafter referred to as "partner") and , Information on settlement may be gathered from affiliated parties.
② Information obtained by referring to public agencies such as resident cards
③ Information obtained from publicly available information sources such as telephone number books, official gazettes, etc.
④ Information obtained from credit information agencies, etc.
⑤ Other information obtained legally from a third party, such as introduction of users
2. Installation of other company's module
In order to measure the advertisement effectiveness or to analyze the usage situation etc., we may install other company's module in the application for smartphone of this service (hereinafter the other company is called "information gathering module provider" ).
3. Purpose of use
User information is used for the following purposes.
(1) Registration acceptance for this service, identity verification etc. For providing, maintaining, protecting and improving this service
(2) To respond to guidance and inquiries etc. regarding this service (including distribution of advertisements, introduction of products etc.)
(3) To respond to acts in violation of our policy regarding this service, policies etc. (hereinafter referred to as "contracts, etc.")
(4) In order to notify changes of the terms etc. of this service
(5) Update of this service (enhancement of service content, improvement of convenience etc.) To provide other support
(6) For use as a reference for product development
(7) To be used for corporate services (such as market analysis and marketing support) provided by the Company
(8) In order to provide third parties as provided in paragraph 5
(9) For the purpose of use incidental to the above purpose of use
4. Change of usage purpose of user information
We may change the purpose of use of user information within the range reasonably acceptable that it has considerable relevance, and if we change it we will notify or announce to users.
5. Third Party Provision
With regard to personal information specified in Article 2 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") among the user information, except for the case where the consent of the user is obtained in advance, We will not provide it to third parties. However, in the following cases, this is not the limit.
(1) When the Company consigns all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger, spin-off, business transfer or other reason
(3) When personal information is provided to the information gathering module provider in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2
(4) In cases where there is a need to cooperate with the government agencies or local public entities or persons entrusted with them to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the user, When there is a possibility of hindering the execution
(5) In cases where the provision of information to third parties is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws (including the case of joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act)
Regarding information that does not correspond to personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law, such as statistical information such as trends of preferences of multiple users, sensor information, etc., for which individual users are not specified, We may provide it for use.
6. Notification and Disclosure of Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When the user is requested to notify the purpose of using personal information or disclosure of personal information based on the provision of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall notify that the request from the user himself is the request specified by the Company We will notify or disclose to the user on confirmation by e-mail (We will notify you when that personal information does not exist.) However, unless we are obligated to disclose by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
7. Correction of personal information
In the event that the Company is requested to correct, add or delete its contents (hereinafter referred to as "Correction etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act due to the reason that the personal information is not true from the user , After confirming that it is a request from the user himself, conduct necessary investigation without delay in the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use, and based on the result, correct the contents of personal information, etc. I will notify the user to that effect (we will notify the user to that effect when we make a decision not to make corrections etc.). However, this is not the case unless we are obligated to correct by personal information protection law or other laws and regulations.
8. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
If the user is requested to suspend or delete the use of the personal information in whole or in part (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") from the user, or if the personal information is requested to a third party without consent of the person In the event that it is requested to suspend its provision (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of offer") pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act for the reason that it is provided, if it is found that there is a reason for the request , After confirming that it is a request from the user himself, we will suspend or stop the use of personal information without delay and notify the user to that effect. However, unless we are obliged to suspend use or stop offering by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
We will review the operation status regarding the handling of user information as necessary and make efforts to continuously improve, and we may change this policy as necessary. If we change this policy, it will take effect from the time it is posted on our website, and the user has used this service after the modified policy has been posted on our website In case, we assume that you agree with the change.
10. Safety management measures
We are responsible for managing access to personal information, restricting means for taking personal information, measures for preventing unauthorized access from the outside, leakage of personal information, prevention of loss or damage and other personal information safety management We will take necessary and appropriate measures (hereinafter referred to as "Safety Management Measures").
Upon taking safety control measures, we will properly implement technical protection measures and organizational protection measures as follows by making use of the relevant laws and / or guideline framework.
(1) Technical protection measures
Management of access to personal information (including restrictions on access authorized persons (including measures such as immediately invalidating accounts of employees who have transferred or retired), monitoring system of access status (long-term preservation of access logs, etc.), password Periodic change, entrance / exit management etc) will be carried out.
We will implement restrictions on means to take out personal information (prohibition of recording on the external recording medium by all means, execution of e-mail monitoring between the company and outside the company after prescribing it within company regulations etc.).
We will implement measures (firewall installation etc.) to prevent unauthorized access from the outside.
(2) Organizational Protection Measures
① Supervision of employees (including temporary staff)
As the person in charge of personal information management, appoint "Information security officer" and clarify the responsibility and authority of the employee concerning the safety management of personal information.
We will establish internal regulations and manuals concerning safety management, make them compliant with employees, and carry out appropriate audits on the status of compliance.
Education and training on personal information security management will be carried out for employees.
② Supervision of subcontractors
We may consign all or part of the handling of personal information. In this case, we select those that are deemed to handle personal information properly, and in the consignment contract, we will collect information such as safety management measures, confidentiality, conditions of re-entrustment, return of personal information at the end of consignment contract and other personal information We will properly establish matters concerning the handling of and carry out necessary and appropriate supervision.
11. Stop guidance by direct mail etc.
If customers do not wish to send advertisements by direct mail, etc. (including guidance by e-mail or SMS), we can offer the cancellation to our company. However, excluding sending such as application concerning various services provided by the Company or e-mails concerning confirmation of order etc., important notification e-mail regarding services used by customers, etc. necessary guidance for business operation of our company . For cancellation requests, please contact the reception desk described in paragraph 12.
12. Inquiries and complaints reception desk
〒 105 - 0003
2 - 21 - 2 Nishi - Shinbashi, Minato - ku, Tokyo Daiichi Saka Building 2F
Revised February 21, 2018